What a great weekend to come to Grand Haven!
The weather is supposed to cooperate and so many of the summer/fall flowers are in full bloom making it absolutely gorgeous!
I have been pondering all of the things there are to do, here are a few of my ideas:
- Take a beading class at The Creative Fringe in downtown Grand Haven
- Hike the dunes and do some Geocaching
- Walk the Grand Haven boardwalk. I like to start my walk with ice cream from Temptations and to rejuvenate on the way back a stop at Pronto Pup is a must!
- Take a Cocktail Cruise on the Port City Princess
- Head to South Haven for their Labor Day C raft Show
- Sit on the beach with my toes in the sand and a good book in hand
- Relax in a chair under the stars with a great glass of wine
- Rent a bicycle and go for a ride along the beautiful Hart-Montague trail